When you book a private pet photography session with Four Dogs Photography, there are no surprise costs or fees. That means you never pay a "sitting fee" or "session fee" like many professional photographers charge.
Our standard and elite photography packages include:
- Pre-session pet meet and location scout
- On-location pet photo session with one pet by our professional photographer/owner Jackie Madara-Campbell (we'll never send a surprise substitute photographer you've never heard of)
- Your own professionally curated client gallery of proof photos for review and selection
- Professionally edited, finished, and processed art photography pieces as described in the package of your choice, delivered to your home. (We use only professional photo papers and archival inks to ensure beautiful color and longevity for your custom art heirlooms.)
We know one size doesn't fit all. We offer options so you can customize your package experience, resulting heirloom artwork and other treasures.
You may also choose to add:
- other art pieces
- items from our special home decor line
- more pets (fee of $50 per pet because each pet adds to editing time)
- children (fee of $50 per child because each child adds editing time)
We come to you
- We work "on location" in the greater Houston area, across the US and around the globe.
If you are more than 100 miles from the greater Houston area, please contact us when booking to discuss travel costs.
*for commercial/corporate photography information, please visit our "For Businesses" page.